Administrative Assistant Vacancy at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Assist in the execution of projects /task.
- Execute support and assistance with cooperate communication.
- Commitment to efficiency, willingness to seek best practice in running the office
- Applicants with sharpness of mind and high professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Perform other duties as required
- Candidate must have a BSc/BA degree (2.1 or above) in Social Sciences, Arts or related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years of Administrative duties.
- Proficiency with computer software (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and GroupWise Email).
- Applicants that possess good communication and writing skills.
- Comfortable using all necessary office equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] All applications must include desired position on the email subject and cover letter.
- Position exist in Abuja FCT.
- Only Candidates resident in Abuja or those who have a place to stay in Abuja are to apply
- No Accommodation or Loan for accommodation shall be provided