Internal Audit Consultants Opportunity at ActionAid Nigeria
AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Consultant
- The Audit Consultants will support the Internal Auditor to execute audit activities as contained in AAN approved Internal Audit Plan.
- S/he will ensure that established procedures are being properly followed, assets are safeguarded and that resources are judiciously utilised, reviewing accounting records and systems within the overall context of the organisation’s internal control network as well as reviewing the level of compliance in respect of policies, plans, procedures, guidelines, laws and regulations.
- First Degree in Accounting with minimum of 2 years experience in auditing.
- Experience conducting audit independently and preparing audit working papers and reports
- Computer literate with proven knowledge in Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is required
- With professional integrity, respect for confidentiality; be mentally independent and objective
- Must be gender sensitive and have positive tolerance on the organisation’s constituency (the poor, disabled, marginalised, women, girls and the excluded).
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the “Application Form” below and send together with their Curriculum Vitae in MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g Internal Audit Consultants – Abuja.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.