Job for an Abrasives Sales Manager at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, a major multinational company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Abrasives Sales Manager
- Main responsibility is to achieve company’s strategy in relation to maximising sales and profit, by securing sales growth and building sustainable long term trading relationships with our new customers in Nigeria.
- Identify importers (by market: Hardware products, Construction, Automobile, Oil & Gas) and convince them to import company’s products in the whole territory
- Accelerate our presence in different territories in Nigeria, by :
- Better knowledge of our competitor built price policy linked to the market
- Identify distribution channels
- Identify the main sectors/fields to sell abrasives products
- Create networking in the different markets
- Deliver the accounts’ annual budgets, growth and other KPIs
- Understand and support the customer’s business and objectives. Use this knowledge to contribute to the delivery of company’s objectives.
- Customer Identification: Develop new business / sales from the existing customer base and new customers.
- Relationship building: Develop and grow breadth of contact base within the customer organization, and reciprocate this with company’s contacts known to the customer.
- Customer Understanding/Strategy: Obtain insight and feedback from customers about new and future solutions / opportunities for company’s products and services, and support
- Marketing to meet these needs, under the umbrella of a true Category Management Approach.
- Provide clear price and margin management in accounts.
- Manage chain margin in accounts by finding and delivering projects which will increase the overall profitability of the businessIncrease customer knowledge / awareness of company’s products / solutions through visits to key decision makers, training, and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Report on all competitor activities and other market intelligence.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the sales of equipment ,handling tools and abrasives especially to the oil and gas.
- Experience from a multinational equipment manufaturing / handling tools is required.
- Previous commercial sales role at National / Regional account level.
- Understanding of the retail market and its drivers.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Commercial awareness, to understand the customer’s business needs and identify plans to deliver them.
- Effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to understand and explain technical concepts to different levels.
- Negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org