Procurement Manager Job at Reactor Beverages Limited
Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- B.Sc degree in supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related field.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover latter to: firstname.lastname@example.org