Programme Manager, Acceleration Employment at Co-Creation Hub
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager, Acceleration
- Are you ready to shape the tech ecosystem for the next generation of high tech startups? We are recruiting an intellectual professional to join our team as Programme Manager.
- As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Partner Sponsored acceleration programmes through the entire phase.
- You will support startup founders – as they learn and evaluate their products through the entire project lifecycle – to achieve their goals.
- You will live and breathe all things “startup”, and you find helping startups to be rewarding.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the acceleration programme schedules, identify risks and communicate goals to stakeholders.
- Develop performance metrics for accelerator participants and monitor them.
- Communicate and provide clear deadlines to cross-functional teams ahead of acceleration programmes.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to give updates on progress, challenges and deadlines.
- Deliver and evolve an actionable story about why the Acceleration programme is a great place to build high-growth tech startups.
- Serve as an invaluable resource for startup founders on the programmes as they leverage on your expert understanding of both business and technical solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with players throughout the startup ecosystem, from university programmes to co-working spaces and accelerators.
- Organise, participate and speak at startup industry events and university programmes.
- Manage partner relationships to monitor partnership health and identify additional opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with startups or accelerators OR a past experience as a tech startup founder.
- In-depth understanding of the startup ecosystem and technology.
- Established professional network in the accelerator ecosystem.
- Expert understanding of both business and technical solutions.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of key technologies and concepts
- Ability to understand and speak to startup founders needs and to recommend appropriate solutions using excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Skill in prioritizing work assignments to handle multiple tasks; ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strategic thinker; ability to solve complex problems, develop creative solutions and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org