Recruitment for a Finance Consultant at ActionAid Nigeria
ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises works with the poor and excluded; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Consultant
- The Finance Consultant will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for generation of financial reports, review and analyze accounting ledgers.
- S/he will also contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of AAN and partner organizations.
- First Degree in Accounting/Economic with minimum of 3 years’ experience in the INGO/NGO sector
- A professional qualified Chartered Accountant or undergoing professional qualification
- Experience managing donor (DfID, EU, Foundation etc) funded related projects
- Knowledge of Accounting/ Finance cycles and taxation
- Knowledge of statutory and Internal Audit processes is desirable
- Must be computer literate with proven knowledge in Word and Excel
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable high tech Accounting software is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have high respect for professional and personal integrity and ethics, confidence and mentally sound
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the “Application Form” below and send together with their Curriculum Vitae in MSWord attachment to: email@example.com
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g Finance Consultant – Abuja.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.