Recruitment for a Web Developer at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Responsible for the provision of professional high-quality IT solutions including systems development, implementation, IT support services, maintenance and strategic planning of future IT requirements for the organization to enhance services;
- Responsible for providing expert level technical, analytical advice, and skills in the strategic development of complex technology.
- B.Sc. degree (2.1 or above) in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.
- 3 years systems development experience, 2 years at senior level
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of at least 5 major projects
- Mobile Development
- Web Development
- Must be smart and creative
Competitive salaries and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must include desired position on the email subject and cover letter.
- Position exist in Abuja FCT.
- Only Candidates resident in Abuja or those who have a place to stay in Abuja are to apply
- No Accommodation or Loan for accommodation shall be provided