Senior Legal Executive Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Executive
- Minimum of 8-12 years work experience
- Candidates should possess LL.M
- Experience in working within a legislative framework directly applicable to the area of work
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
- An understanding of the role of process in delivering legal services effectively
- Proven track record of working on commercial real estate including Landlord and Tenant, Agreements, Acquisition, Disposals, Development
- Strong influencing skills.
- Competent in use of MS Office software packages.
- Experience in report writing and preparing agreements
- Drafting of Various contractual Agreements inter alia Land Purchase/ sale Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Joint-Venture Agreement, Employment Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding.
- Legal Advisory Services.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com