Account/Administrative Assistant Job at British Preparatory School
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account/Administrative Assistant
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced accounting personnel preferably in a school setting.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years accounting/adminstrative experience in a school setting.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of OND, HND, B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be computer literate, with a good command and understanding of Microsoft office especially excel
- Must be competent and experienced in using an accounting software.
- Must have a very sound financial accounting skills.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children and parents.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com