Montessori Nursery/Early Years Teacher Job at British Preparatory School
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Montessori Nursery/Early Years Teacher
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Preferably minimum of 2 years teaching experience, but we are willing to offer in house training to the right candidate without the required experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSC, BA, PGDE in education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage, but not compulsory.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org