Business Development Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Construction sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 1410
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Manage a team tasked with generating business, identifying new sales lead and maintaining a viable business relationship with existing clients.
- Identify and select projects.
- Suggest to the Management to follow up, accept or refute a prospect’s bid.
- Identify and monitor the competitors in the sector.
- Develop and maintain a network of partners and prospects.
- Execute the market monitoring of the business during calls for tenders, during the phases of prospect’s pre-qualification, bids for tenders, clarifications, negotiations and contract finalization.
- Monitor bids, from the time when they are drawn up till when they are negotiated in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Coordinate and take part in commercial and technical, internal and external meetings.
- Execute the assessment of economic, contractual, financial and contextual risks.
- Organize the finalization and signing of Contracts, when contracts are awarded.
Review Client’s request:
- Assess, understand and analyze the needs and expectations of the Client in order to design the most relevant technical bid.
- Analyze the technical and financial risks through the assessment of the bid documentation.
Develop Technical Bid:
Prepare bids for submission:
- Develop the production of technical documents in order to make it possible to have a final draft of the bids.
- Assess the technical means to be used to carry out the project and to assess the risks inherent in the Project.
Design Commercial bids:
- Assess the feasibility and profitability of the project for the Company.
- Position the bid in terms of prices and time limits based on the technical documents and/or consultations.
- Quote figures per item (equipment staff, administrative staff) and the financial means required.
- Carry out consultations with the suppliers and sub-contractors, and to analyze and shortlist files in
- order to draw up a price offer which is relevant to the Client’s needs.
Present the commercial bid:
- Analyze the risks and the opportunities for the Company
- Draw up a report on the bids with a view to reporting to the Management
- Monitor and validate commercial bids.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 15 years’ experience in similar role preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Technical knowledges in mechanical projects, piping, electricity and instrumentation projects.
- Good knowledge of Quality & Health Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online