Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) recruitment for Customer Service Representatives
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly.Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300, 000.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Calabar, Port Harcourt, Aba, Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Yenagoa
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer Service Rep/Cross River.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2018.