Marketing Manager wanted at Workforce Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
- Producing reports to monitor results
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Supporting and managing a marketing team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity or a related field;
- Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the subject of mail should be “Marketing Manager”