Retail Sales/Customer Service Executive Job at Timekeepers International Limited
Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009.
Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruitinng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales/Customer Service Executive
Location: Central Business District/Lugbe/Gateway – Abuja
Work Pattern: Shift Basis
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively deal with enquiries about company and company products
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Meet and exceed targets.
- Effectively serve walk in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Keeping the shelves and store clean
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after sales service
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time by GM
- Please note that this job requires hours of standing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org