Electrical Engineer – BRE Job at Banksome Global Renewable Energy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer – BRE (Male)
Reports to: Managing Director/ Director of Operations
Department: Renewable Energy
Division: Banksome Global Renewable Energy
- We are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer with specialty in Solar Energy. He is to perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects/LED’s as well as carrying out a feasibility and audit involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers, create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation.
- Equipment’s include solar simulators, grid simulators, power analyzers, and various loads
- The products tested in this lab can range from 30W to 300kW, they include:
- Combiner Boxes
- Solar Chargers
- PV Modules and Mounting Hardware
- Conclude on project scope and develop a preliminary plan of investigation accordingly
- Design and perform calculations for low and medium voltage distribution systems
- Determine the project specifications such as time and sample requirements by analyzing our clients input, additional data and product construction.
- Discuss with clients on technical issues, explain procedures and requirements and negotiate completion date and sample requirements.
- Establish appropriate test programs and applying standard requirements.
- Notify clients of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
- Coordinate or conduct project activities by preparing data sheets, scheduling and establishing completion dates.
- Communicate project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
- University Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, and Manufacturing Technology from an accredited program plus three years directly related certification work experience in energy storage, electric vehicle charging, industrial trucks and/or power inverters.
- Previous experience in the following types of projects: Utility Distribution Systems, Central Utility Plants, Power Plants, Data Centers, and Commercial Buildings
- Detailed knowledge of the technical vocabulary common to the appropriate discipline.
- Working knowledge in conformity with standards in use in areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- Working knowledge of industry issues, needs, and problems.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]