Vacant Job For Personal Front Desk Assistant (Fresh Graduate) at Ifotta
Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. Our developers are highly intelligent and professional at their jobs, saving clients hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, on time and on budget.
Job Title: Personal Front Desk Assistant
We are looking for a qualified Personal and Front desk assistant who is able to work closely with the CEO. The role is to provide administrative support and help the CEO make the best use of their time by dealing with personal and administrative tasks.
- Organise the CEO’s Office, including diary, data management and filing.
- Arranging travel and office maintenance, traveling with the CEO to take notes at meetings or to
provide general assistance during presentations.
- Answering phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Welcoming guests and managing attendance form at front office.
- Scheduling appointments and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Producing documents and presentations as requested.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact list.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Liaise with all employees to handle office requests.
- Youth Corper (NYSC) or Recent Graduate
- Not more than 28 years old
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, Google and Emails
- Preferably living on the Island
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to research and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st March, 2018