Senior Accountant Job at a Dredging Company – KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is an engineering and construction services company involved in dredging, marine engineering and land reclamation services. The company seeks to create value within the sector by attaining set goals and creating an enduring legacy.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Company seeks to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant – Dredging Company
Ref #: DIIN 02
Detailed Job Description
The role which is based in Lagos, will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain accurate accounting records for several entities.
- Assist the Head of Accounts in performing statutory accounting transactions.
- Prepare monthly statutory financial closing.
- Prepare monthly schedules in respect of withholding tax payable to vendors.
- Assist with resolution of tax, statutory and internal audits.
- Ensure close monitoring of treasury needs and cash flow forecasts
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA,
- Minimum of 3 years post- qualification accounting experience in a multinational company
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of Nigerian Tax law
- Strong senior accounting profile
- Passion for accounting
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online