Afri Digitals Limited School of Information Technology Internship Program
At Afri Digitals Limited, we are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ services. We are driven by passion, excellence, persistence, and focus. We pride ourselves in being a company that develop premium web and mobile solutions. We don’t believe in sticking to just the conventional approaches to developing a project. We are not a company constrained by hurdles; here at Afri Digitals Limited, we are driven by the vision of companies and individuals of all assortments whether large, small, or even start-ups. We believe in great ideas, and we want to help you make them real.”
With a clear vision, focused mission, simple non-complicated core values, excellent corporate governance, sound management are hallmarks we have clearly defined to further provide world-class service delivery.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 1 Year School of Information Technology Internship Program
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Afri Digitals Limited, is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
- Applicant should have at least HTML AND CSS SKILLS
- Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication
- A basic understanding of computer operations.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Conducting research via internet.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Must have a laptop to apply.
- Must have basic computer skills on HTML,CSS,WORDPRESS.
- Only industrial attachment student, OND student and school certificate can apply.
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations.
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations.
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment.
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2018.
19th, 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with your CV and your laptop on time: 19th, 20th March, 2018 by 8.30 prompt to:
305 Idimu Ikotun Road,
Idimu Central Mosque,
Opposite Kells Shopping Store,
For Enquiries: Call 07033719801