Auditors/ Accountants Job at a Downstream Petroleum Company
As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our Sales and Audit teams in an expanding market Pan Nigeria in the position below:
Job Title: Auditor/ Accountant
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Candidates will be responsible for overseeing the accounting functions, audit of sales and standard operating procedures of the company in assigned territories.
- Candidates will be expected to carry out regular findings, identify control lapses, improve controls and provide audit recommendations.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Accountancy, Finance or any other related field.
- Must have completed NYSC programme.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- The candidate must have proven success in achieving exceptional audit performance with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in accounting and auditing.
- Must have high degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to learn culture.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their mail or by SMS to the telephone number provided.