Tarmac Executives wanted at a Downstream Petroleum Industry
As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our Sales and Audit teams in an expanding market Pan Nigeria in the position below:
Job Title: Tarmac Executive
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidates will be responsible for planning and supervising all refueling activities in order to satisfactorily meet customers demand and also achieve sales target
- Ensure quality of the products, safety of the company’s equipment and aircraft and guarantee that the company safety standards are met.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of OND/NCE from recognized Educational Institutions.
- He must have working knowledge of MS Suites.
- Possession of a valid Nigerian Driver’s license is required. Experience in Aviation operations will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and be a team player.
- Not be more than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their mail or by SMS to the telephone number provided.