Admin/Program Officer at an NGO – Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Admin/Program Officer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Map out fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Develop programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Establish fundraising and development goals
- Identify potential donors or sources of funding, and plan outreach strategies.
- Schedule and forecast planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
- Develop grants applications or proposals.
- Manage third party contributions to the programme.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Represent the director at important events.
- Carry out effective fundraising efforts to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- Drafting progress reports of programmes at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Be the public face of the organization.
- Engineer the running of the NGO.
- Perform administrative duties.
Potential candidates must possess:
- A degree from any prestigious university
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective budgeting skills
- Sound Marketing skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- Excellent writing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online