Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Job at Skin101 Clinics Limited
Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015, and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified pharmaceutical sales representative who will provide information and marketing materials about our company’s product line, increasing awareness about the products to pharmacies, hospitals and dermatologist nationwide.
- Establishing New Accounts and Orders
- Research and Reporting
- Customer Recommendations and Resolution
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Biological Sciences from a reputable institution
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience in sales and marketing
- Customer Service
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Must be resident in Abuja
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a copy of their colored passport photograph to: email@example.com