Customer Support/Digital Marketing Executive Job at Shoptalent Consulting
Shoptalent Consulting – Our client, a growing Holdings company in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support/Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to : Head of Marketing
- The job holder will work with all units and the Marketing Team, to manage and oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation
- They plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
Customer /Administrative Dimension:
- Responsible for input and maintenance of accurateinformation held on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Responsible for attending to walk-in clients and furnishing them with accurate and adequate information in response to their enquiries;
- Responsible for attending to all telephone calls to the customer care call line and satisfying all enquiries, request and complaints with accurate, and adequate information;
- Responsible for managing petty cash and the cash till;
- Generation and management of all Print and Direct Mail campaigns, and Social Media Campaigns working in close liaison with the Marketing Manager regarding format, design, production, fulfilment, and distribution.
- Responsible for updating and managing all Social media platforms and website with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information;
- Effectively Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimise all social networking accounts ensuring consistent engagement
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future Products
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributionto the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company most especially digitally
- To identify the need for improved office procedures.
- Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
- The focus in this role is both:
- Internal: Colleagues within the Marketing Department and Operating Divisions
- External: Third Party Agencies
Please Note: These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to be involved in carrying-out other duties as reasonably required by the head of Department/the team.
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, English or any other related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Experienced in Digital Marketing (including social media)
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management, Social Media Management, etc will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- A female candidate is prefered for this position
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online