Office & Admin Assistant wanted at Hempawa Consult
Hempawa Consult is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office & Admin Assistant
Reports To: Principal Consultant
Purpose of the Job
- To be in charge of the day to day operational and administrative management of the office, in compliance with applicable policy direction.
Managing operational resources:
- Enforce expenditure commitment policy
- Processing of all payment requests
- Cash flow management
- Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation and monitoring of the overall annual budget as well as budgets of specific projects
- Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation of organizational strategy and framework
- Support function on financial reporting
- Support, under the supervision of the Principal Consultant, the preparation of financial documents to relevant authorities and Board, meetings he will attend
- Ensure effective co-ordination of operational activities of the core business(es) under the direct supervision of the Principal Consultant
- Implement administrative and operational framework in compliant with organizational structure and regulatory policy
- Support and supervise compliance with all relevant fiscal and legal obligations of Hempawa Consult and her branches
- Assist the Principal Consultant in drawing partnership agreements and proposals
- Manage contractual documents
- Give adequate operational support to all staff and activities
- Overall workplace readiness management and control; cleaning, first line security, technical and operational efficiency.
- Ensuring day to day management of the office operations and corporate compliance.
Administrative management of Human resources:
- Support management of staff contracts
- Payment of salary and monitoring of holiday periods
Ensuring logistics management:
- Manage procurement in line with procurement policy and contractual relation with suppliers
- Oversee logistics of Abuja office operations and management
- Ability to elaborate annual budgets and monitor its implementation
- Ability to establish expense processing procedures and compliance
- Ability to work with relevant software and solutions.
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralised locations.
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org