Farm Store Clerk Officer Job at Kuro Communications Limited
Kuro Communications Limited is wholly Nigerian owned, managed and directed. Our depth, knowledge and expertise in the Nigerian ICT sector gives us the edge in providing world class, tailor made solutions for our clients. Our understanding of the Nigerian IT and Telecoms industries allows us to be ahead of our competitors in this fast growing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Store Clerk Officer
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing farm products.
- The incumbent will also assist in keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment in accordance with established policies and practices.
- Organize and control the flow of materials.
- Responsible for safety and physical control of all goods/equipments.
- Permits quantity buying.
- Maintain the in and out of company goods, and keeps records of stock.
- Report depletion of stored goods, to make plans for restocking.
- Maintain internal safety of goods.
- Must communicate in Hausa fluently.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified canddiates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with position being applied for as subject of email.e.g “Farm Store Clerk Officer”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.