Lead Process Engineer Position at Hedgestone Consortium
Hedgestone Consortium is an EPCM Division of BET Limited, an indigenous firm with a vast track record gathered from projects executed Oil & Gas and Construction sectors of the economy.
Hedgestone Consortium provides a complete service from design engineering through procurement, to manufacture & fabrication, installation & construction, amongst other clientele services.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
- We are seeking an experienced process engineer who can analyze new plant system operations and develop efficient site-specific solutions that can be turned over as acceptable deliverables.
- Reporting to the Project Team Lead, the Process Engineer will be responsible for testing new processes, collecting data required to make improvements and modifications and generating the corresponding process deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake scoping study level trade-off evaluations of process alternatives from regular site visits
- Generate Simulations and Site Visit Reports from Process/safety studies
- Develop Site-Specific Process Documentations for the project work package
- Develop Process/Safety Specifications for the project work package
- Perform detailed engineering calculations and generate corresponding data
- Generate and review all process drawings with Project Team
- Carry out site support services for Asbuilt Engineering
- Review all process documentations with Project Team Lead
- Develop processing plans, methods, materials handling, manpower requirements, cost analysis and other areas as appropriate for construction;
- Generate daily progress reports to Project Team Lead
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of cognate work experience in Basic/Detailed Engineering projects in the Oil and Gas/Energy industry.
- Proficient in HAZOP/HAZID assessment/studies
- Proven history of generating accurate technical deliverables like (PFDs,UFDs,P&IDs,PSDs,MSDs), Datasheets, Calculations Reports, Philosophies and Simulations for HCB/Gas plant facilities
- Adept/Expert use of simulation and drafting softwares (HYSIS, PIPESIM, FLARENET, Pipe Mech, CAD, etc)
- Conversant with Engineering design Codes and standard in the industry i.e GPSA, API and ASME
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relate technical issues in an easily
- digestible manner
- Willingness to work interdependently as a team member
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.