Ad-hoc Data Entry Clerk wanted at Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ad-hoc Data Entry Clerk
Reference Code: GFHIVDEC4418.
Locations: Abia, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Kogi
- Provide the assigned CRS partner secondary health center (SHC) support to ensure data is collected in an organized and verifiable manner into the National tools.
- Review and collect all M & E data for the project in assigned SHC and submit data monthly, quarterly or as required.
- Carry out on-site data verification exercises at the various collection points in the assigned SHC.
- Work regularly with the LGA M & E officers to ensure that the assigned SHC data are uploaded on into the National database.
- Ensure accurate reporting of community outreach activities into the National tools of the assigned SHC (where applicable).
- Liaise with the supply chain and laboratory officer to ensure drug and commodity consumption data of the assigned SHC are collected as needed.
- Participate actively at cluster meetings, Joint TB/HIV review meeting and data review meeting in the assigned SHC.
- Train and mentor facility staff in the assigned SHC on M&E activities based on the program M&E framework and requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in the periodic review of facility data towards achieving results and adjustment of expected results.
- Participate in CRS efforts to receive feedback and respond promptly in line with the CRS accountability framework.
- Facilitate all data related efforts and needs on the GFHIV program, as may be guided by CRS staff in the state.
- Support the EMR platforms in CRS supported facilities.
- Support capacity building efforts by CRS to staff of supported facilities, to ensure effectiveness and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Social Science, Public Health, Statistics or a development related fields.
- At least 1-2 years M&E experience in TB/HIV program at community and facility level.
- Familiarity with the National Harmonized tools.
- Demonstrated skills in training and capacity building through technical assistance and mentoring.
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office – Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience in data analysis in MS Excel, MS Access and at least one of the following: CSPro, SPSS, Epi Info or STATA is an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with government, partner facilities, civil society partners and communities.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as attached MS word documents indicating your state of interest to: email@example.com The Position Title must be expressly stated as the subject of the e-mail quoting reference Code.
- Any application without quoting the reference code will be disqualified.
- Only applicants who send in the required format will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.