Graduate Content Writer Opening at E’sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team.
The Content Writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively.
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications, Literature or a closely related discipline
- Prior work experience is not a pre-requisite for this position
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Content Writer”.
- We appreciate all interests in this position but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- No agents, interest groups, or organizations have been authorized to carry out recruitment on behalf of the company.