Makeup Artist wanted at Stonewatch Consulting Limited
Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
- We are looking for a talented Makeup artist who will help presenters, actors and models look their best when appearing on TV, films or in front of audiences.
- You will apply basic and complex techniques to ensure excellent visual results.
- We want an artist who will apply their creativity and dexterity in making people look great.
- You should be detail-oriented with an impressive portfolio of media makeup and hairstyling.
- Your passion for your job should give you ample motivation to excel.
- Understand requirements from a visual and technical standpoint
- Determine the correct material and application according to lighting, setting etc.
- Apply simple and complex makeup as required
- Do appropriate hairstyling to complement makeup
- Assist in appropriate removing of makeup and prosthetics
- Collaborate with crew members (costume designers, production assistants etc.)
- Select the best material (cosmetics and tools) and create budgets to purchase
- Clean and maintain makeup applicators and tools
- Ability to travel at any given time
- 1/2years experience as makeup artist
- Knowledge of makeup and hairdressing techniques
- Ability to balance quality and budget restraints
- Understanding of health and safety rules
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Artistic personality and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Diploma/OND/HND from a vocational school in Cosmetology, makeup or relevant study
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com