Executive Assistant Role at Covenant University Alumni Association
Covenant University Alumni Association is the Alumni body of the World-Class Covenant University in Nigeria. The CU Alumni experience is a unique privilege, both for the knowledge acquired and the talented individuals gained as friends. Whether you want to reconnect with an old friend or discover new ones, the Covenant university Alumni Association provides several tools to keep you connected.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties
- Manage incoming/outgoing calls; company inquiries, sorting and distributing of mails.
- Respond to customers enquiries
- Ensure seamless office activities.
- Manage office expenses
- Handle both verbal and written communication
- Responsible for arranging staff and management appointments/meetings
- Responsible for managing travel and accommodation bookings
- Keep front desk and reception area tidy and presentable
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Liaise with Vendors for administrative supplies
- Keep updated records and files
- B.Sc/HND in any related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Ability to organize, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skill
- Skillful with Microsoft office package
- Must be Self-motivated
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Resident within Lekki-Ajah Axis
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online