Graduate Business Development Officer Job at Proten International
Proten International – Our client, Plectrum Consulting Limited is a diversified group of experts offering IT Business solutions personally and professionally. We are dedicated to providing our valued customers with current, state-of-the-art and future IT and communication solutions in the realm of Managed private network services, Windows Server system infrastructure, collaboration system and other internet related solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Category: Business Development
Travel Required: Yes
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Director
About the Role
- We are looking for a motivated, innovative and driven business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Applicant should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicant should be a team player who not only understands how to identify a new market opportunity, but also knows what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Aggressive marketing (online and offline) of The Plectrum Hub and its service offerings.
- Generate business ideas, programs and opportunities that can better position the company in the co working industry.
- Official representation of the CEO whenever occasion demands.
- Analyze current customer base, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders, negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint)
- Providing management with feedback
- Minimum of 2:2 in Sciences or Social Sciences
- Must be social media savvy
- Male preferably
- Living in Ikeja or its environs will be an added advantage
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top notch analytical skills you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com