Recruitment Personnel needed at M-Renoy International
M-Renoy International is a young and fast growing education, skilled migration, travels and tour consultancy firm in Nigeria. We proudly state that our consultancy provides the best quality of staff and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Personnel
Reports to: Office Manager
- To source & recruit prospective students and provide effective counseling on applications and visas to registered students & help get them to their study destinations (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, Europe, Dubai, etc.).
- To source credible clients for Migration (skilled migration, Express Entry, etc.), Business and visit/tourism to different destinations.
- Source students with adequate qualifications and financial support seeking to enroll at institutions abroad
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to allocated registered students
- Marketing & Promoting MRI institutions to prospective clients
- Conversion of all prospective clients ensuring clients register
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients
- Send weekly details of unregistered enquirers team for follow up and conversion
- Guide prospective clients on choices available
- Maintain updated information regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Manage all allocated applications and proper follow-up of the clients from walk-ins, emails, telephones and school visits
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Office Manager on students status, applications, enquiries and registrations
- Provide full visa counseling guidance for registered applicants
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience of working in international education consultancy – desirable
- Marketing experience – essential
Application Closing Date
4PM; 30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “RP” and full names as the subject of the mail.