Operations Officer Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
The Operations Officer see to the day-to-day running of the Abuja Office and in particular, carry out the under listed tasks among other duties:
- Carry out certificate verification, Guarantor Checks, Reference Checks, Employment Checks and any other verification by liaising with and following up on Institutions, Guarantors, employers, Referees and others within Abuja, other Northern States and the middle belt within the Turnaround time communicated to you.
- Enlist the assistance of the head office and market our services within Abuja, the Northern States and the Middle belt.
- Act as the client relationship officer for the company to clients in the above mentioned states.
- Take fingerprint impressions whenever necessary from clients and forward to the head office for criminal checks.
- Deliver letters, mails, proposals and invoices to clients within the above mentioned states as well as carry out other administrative assignments where necessary.
- Carry out any Risk Assessment or Due Diligence assignment assigned to you from the consultancy department.
- Source for booklets in the states mentioned above in liaison with the IT department.
- Any other task assigned to you by the operations manager or Managing Director.
- Proficiency in the use of MS packages
- Self driven
- Good spoken English
- HSE (will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com