Contract Assistant (Local) Vacancy at Onstream Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Assistant (Local)
- Support the contracting process in accordance with Company rules
- Support the Contract Engineers to follow relevant markets, gathering & using information received, & developing & maintaining market information systems to provide up-to-date details of both market conditions and contractors/suppliers
- Monitor contractors’ performance, promoting & attending service quality meetings, recording results and participating in supplier relationship management & supplier performance management activities.
- Use C&P tools and systems (Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) for optimum productivity
- Participate (when requested) in negotiations, either for dispute resolution and claim settlement, or for generating savings
- Assist the Contracts department to update action plans and to conduct specific improvement studies
- Maintain a log of all savings, and verify the validation of such savings including their declaration in SAP
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned to her from time to time
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc degree, with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in secretarial or commercial activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc)
- Fluency in English Language, and basic knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics processes
- Good interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity
- Knowledge of SAP and other Supply Chain tools and systems (e.g. Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CMS.) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online