Entry-level Graphics Artist & Social Media Officer Job at a Reputable Financial Institution
A reputable Financial Institution located in Lagos State, is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist & Social Media Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media management.
- Create visually-appealing social media posts optimized for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads.
- Gather and implement feedback from content writers to better social media strategy.
- Create graphics that meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Continuously improve upon existing branding and innovate how Likeable Local is presented on and offline to win new customers.
- Contribute new ideas on how content and advertisements can be improved for customers.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Background in Graphic Design, or Marketing-related field.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop and coral draw is fine
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and graphic design required.
- Ability to create compelling images with text overlays that drive social media engagement.
- Applicant must have a B.Sc, OND/HND in any relevant course of study.
- 0 – 2 year cognate experience ( Corpers are welcome to apply)
- Very creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication, reporting skills
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com