Finance/Accounting Intern (Assistant) Job at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance/Accounting Intern or Assistant
- We seek an enthusiastic intern or assistant interested in learning and developing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- Responsibilities will focus on supporting finance, accounting and related admin functions. Immediate start!
- Ideal candidates would be open to either 6-month industrial experience as students or 1-year NYSC Accounting Intern or a fresh graduate seeking entry level graduate trainee-ship.
- Must be on the path to becoming chartered.
Why work for eHealth4everyone?
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Fresh graduates (applicants who graduated in 2017 or 2018) and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.