Personal Assistant wanted at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
Tiskies – An African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in combining African fabrics with western materials to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women, is looking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and completing expense reports
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the MD’s schedule/diary is followed and respected. Perform “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the MD’s time and office.
- Coordinate scheduled meetings and appointments so that the MD’s daily schedule flows smoothly and efficiently with limited disruption
- Research, priorities, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Stakeholders Management/Meetings
- Build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the MD, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Correctly monitor and prioritize all forms of communications on behalf of the MD as required
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
- Act as an adjunct member of the Executive Team, assist in scheduling meetings and attend all meetings. maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Heads of Departments.
- Assist board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Coordinate travel related activities within budget parameters, including updating the MD’s frequent fliers accounts, initiating and confirming travel arrangements, and providing detailed itinerary for travels for both the MD and external visitors
- Ensure appropriate approvals for travel and accommodation is obtained.
- Negotiate travel supply arrangements with agency or agencies and liaise with them to ensure service levels are maintained
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s degree required
- A professional qualification in Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Very good presentation skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions, education and experience requirements
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong Clerical and Social Skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Social Media web platforms
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, very attractive and competitive remuneration, staff support programmes, employee stock purchase plan and much more.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org