Corporate Marketer Opening at Workforce Group
Job Title: Corporate Marketer
- The Corporate Marketer will be responsible for driving company’s sales, by building productive and professional relationship with existing and prospective customers in the markets.
- Meeting the territory’s sales & collection targets
- Breaking down zone targets into customer targets at the start of the month
- Ensuring that customers pay as per pay term, hence, track payments on customer visits
- Communication of trade promotions
- Sharing relevant product information on features, benefits, correct usage
- Prospecting for new customers in order to expand the customer base
- Gathering competition materials and tools from the customers and updating the decision makers
- Implementing the company’s market strategies at the grass root level
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers through personal reference or meetings or via telephone etc.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or a related field
- B2B Sales experience of 2 – 4 years in Microfinance Bank, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Education, Games and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
N100, 000 plus Commission.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online