Payroll Officer Vacancy at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Report on payroll expenses periodically
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- A knowledge of excel above an average position.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- B.Sc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com