Service Desk Officer Position at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Officer (Strategic Account Support)
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Service Desk
Direct reports: N/A
The primary goal for the position of Service Desk Strategic Account Support is;
- To act as a single point of contact for all user incidents, requests and general communication on services for eStream Strategic Account Support (Class D, & E customers).
- To restore ‘normal service operation’ as quickly as possible in the case of disruption & follow up till incident resolution life cycle.
- To improve user awareness of service issues and use of services.
- To manage user communication and escalating incidents and requests using defined procedures.
- To enhance customer relationships, meeting organizational & operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Use of eStream approved monitoring software’s, to proactively monitor links; remotes, PoPs, & backhauls, (End to End) for all Strategic account services.
- Prompt communication of incident status & progress to customers, & in house till resolution.
- Systematically troubleshoot incidents through all point of failures and attempt resolution of such incidents for all links being managed.
- Escalate all unresolved incidents to affected (Outsource service support) / eStream 2nd/ 3rd level support and follow through to resolution life cycle.
- Coordinate & manage user (Customer) requests related service.
- Ensure documentation of all incidents and user requests on Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Ensure service performance reports are sent to customers on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide & report detailed intelligence on service performance for all service being managed to Line manager.
- Reconcile customer service performance against target on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Enhance Customer relationship with the company through planned, anticipatory calls to review service performance.
- Escalate all twice recurring incidents to Line Manager and follow up till resolution & update the customer on complaint/incident status.
- Liaise with Outsource service support in response to organisational request for access to supplier (Vendor) premises for service
Maintenance and incident management:
- Responsible for ensuring that service level target is adhered to during incident resolution process. Maintenance of existing customer accounts through Customer Retention Ratio (CRR) Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Constantly liaise with service desk team members and all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reporting service impacting incidents on a weekly/monthly basis to service manager.
- Reporting service performance to customers on weekly / monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain constant communication with the customer, identify potential issues, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone, attending on-site meetings when necessary.
- Increasing revenue through quarterly business chargeback reduction by prudent surcharge negotiation with customers
Education & Work Experience:
- B.Sc/HND,in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of customer support experience, part of this working as a Service Desk /Team Leader role
- Possession of relevant certification and member of relevant association is required
- Fluent in English and any other local language is an advantage
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- ITIL certified or have knowledge of ITIL. CCNA, CWNA
- Customer service, Soft skill, Service Mgt training and other relevant certificate applicable
- Strong knowledge of & any other monitoring that may be used by the organisation.
- Experience in the use of software applications including; (Solarwind’s, Cacti, iMonitor, WinBox, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Air-control, CNS Server. etc
- Technical understanding of network infrastructure.
- Ability to drive initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Relationship & People Management
- Process Awareness & Implementation
- Service Desk Experience
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Reduce time to resolve incidents
- Average time to escalate Incidents & Follow ups.
- Improve Customer satisfaction to reduce churn rate
- Maintain good relationship with Customers
- Ensure proper documentation of customer records.
- Strict Compliance to QMS Standards.
- The incumbent may be required to sit in cold (air conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- The incumbent may occasionally work off-site
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online