Account Intern Opening at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources – Our client, an electronics company. It is a wholly Indigenous Company fully engaged in Manufacturing, Assembling and Distribution and Sales of electronic products from major brands and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Intern
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Must be a recent graduate with minimum of OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online