Current Job Openings at Ralds and Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- The food and beverage manager is responsible for all food and beverage operations within the hotel. S/he will co-ordinate service staff to ensure guest experience is in line with global hospitality standards.
- S/he will also be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that food and beverages served within the hotels meets the sales projections.
- Be the primary coordinator of all food and beverage operations within the hotel.
- Ensure guest satisfaction with all food and beverage services.
- Address all guest complaint and queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- To continually introduce new concept to develop F & B service delivery within all outlets.
- Liaise with the Head chef to ensure that all orders are promptly attended to and meets the hotel’s standard.
- Cost control of F & B items by ensuring standard procurement and portioning
- Monitor food and beverage budget in relation to the overall company budget.
- Prepare report highlighting the expenses and income from the food and beverage weekly, monthly, quarterly bi-annually and annually.
- Constantly review the food and beverage policies, process and procedures to ensure they are constantly in line with best practice.
- B.Sc in Food Science and Technology, Catering and Hotel Management and Culinary arts or related courses.
- Professional membership of relevant local / international associations.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the food and beverage department in the hospitality industry with at least 3 years in management position.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizing skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to coach and motivate team members for superior performance
- Problem solving and decision making skills, with strong attention to details.
Job Title: Front Desk Supervisor
- The front desk supervisor is responsible for managing front desk operations. S/he is responsible for ensuring maximum satisfaction of all guests and to ensure that the front desk officers are courteous, pleasant and helpful.
- Work with the general manager to achieve optimum guest satisfaction, profitability, and efficiency in line with hotel standards.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests and visitors.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual report of all guest list for Management decision.
- Provide necessary training for front desk officers in accordance with hotel standards.
- Promote hotel facilities and services to guest and possible clients.
- Resolve all guest matters quickly, efficiently and courteously through partnering and communicating with other department.
- Constantly seek feedback from clients and guest to know areas of improvement.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Certification/qualifications in customer service will be an added advantage
- 3 years customer service/front desk experience, experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and other hotel operations software.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills -verbal and non-verbal
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The front desk officer is the first point of contact in the organization, and would be required to attend to guest and visitors in a courteous manner.
- S/he must be friendly and approachable.
- He/she would be responsible for ensuring the constant satisfaction of the guest in line with the hotel’s values.
- Attend to guest requests and ensure they have maximum satisfaction during their stay in the hotel
- Constantly update the guest list to ensure that all records are up to date.
- Ensure prompt attendance to guest queries and complaints, sending to the appropriate persons.
- Constantly request feedback on guest perception of the services provided and suggest areas for improvement.
- Ensure constant promotion of hotel facilities and services to guests and visitors.
- HND/OND in any field with a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality
- Customer service certification will be an added advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft word, excel and hotel operations software
- Customer orientation
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High emotional quotient
- Excellent team player
Job Title: General Manager
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the Management team to drive business growth
- Ensure optimum service and comfort of guests
- Ensure strict adherence to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize cost
- Develop long and short range financial objectives consistent with the company’s mission statement
- Ensure improvement of visibility and profitability of the organization by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities and improving brand perception
- B.Sc / HND in Administration, Finance, Economics or any management related course.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or higher degree in a similar field is an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the hospitality industry with at least 5 years in Senior management position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.