Entry-level Tractor Operator Job at Dreamfield Farm Equipment Rental Company
Dreamfield Farm Equipment Rental Company, a subsidiary of Dreamfield Farm Resorts, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tractor Operator
- We are in need of tractor operators to work as part of our team of tractor operators.
- In this role, you will operate our diesel powered Massey Ferguson tractors to cultivate farm lands for our customers.
- Drive tractors to accomplish daily and weekly lists for field production
- Know farm standards for each kind of tractor work
- Attend to the field and soil conditions that need to be created for different crops
- Practice safety and respect equipment at all times
- Work with team to improve or create production systems on the farm
- Keep up basic maintenance and care on tractors and implements
- Communicate equipment problems to farm owner and harvest manager as they arise
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to learn agricultural equipment technology
- Ability to lift and carry 60 lbs.
- Past experience with Heavy Equipment preferred
- Tractor operators can expect to rotate through some weekend hours.
- Due to the nature of farming, all crew are expected to be available to work on the holidays that occur during the active farming season, and to be flexible with the length of work days during the season.
- Farm: 1 year
- Dependable wages – paid per acre cultivated
- Reliable equipment to operate
- No seasonal layoff, we are a year round operation
- You will be home with your family every day unless working out of state
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with relevant References, previous equipment use details, and a brief Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You should be available to start right away