Management Sciences for Health recruitment for Graduate Inventory Interns
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Intern I
Job ID: 13-9996
Reports To: Inventory Specialist
- Preparing Delivery Acknowledgements and Service Completion Certificates;
- Posting Internal Requisition on the Quick Books Software;
- Ensuring the stock level of materials does not fall below the predetermine level for continuous availability
- Assisting in arranging critical office equipment required for day to day functions;
- Assisting in office maintenance by supervising MSH’s contracted technicians;
- In the absence of the Operations Assistant, assist in receiving bills from statutory bodies and filing same;
- Assisting the Operations Assistant in sending hotel bills to finance for payment
- Performing other duties assigned to me.
- Receiving items from vendors into the store, post same on the QuickBooks and update the inventory records;
- Issuing items (by use of internal requisition) and update the respective inventory record;
- Tracking usages of stock supplies and curtail/report any incidence of abuse;
- Updating inventory control records on QuickBooks Software;
- Preparing Asset transfer documents;
- Preparing Charge-Back by Project report on monthly basis;
- Assisting in inventory stock count/reconciliation;
- Assist in the proper coding, labeling and branding of MSH Assets and equipment;
Office / Facility Maintenance:
- Engaging MSH Contracted technicians (Electrician, Plumber or Carpenter as the case may be) for routine office maintenance and repairs;
- Ensuring that all electrical appliances and sockets are switched off at the close of each business day;
- Assisting in the smooth operation of the office 250kva generator by entering daily generator operations in the office generator log book;
- Preparing Purchase Request forms for the procurement of office and/or maintenance materials and for the engagement of service rendering vendors.
- Shorting down of the office generator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of one years’ experience in admin position with a Non-Governmental Organization
- Familiarity with the PEPFAR or interest in learning about public health issues
- Excellent writing and communication skillsAbility to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multitask
- Ability to respond to new challenges in a flexible and thoughtful manner
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School.
- Experience as an Adimin statff or understanding of key aspects of facility management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2018.