Contact/Call Centre Supervisor Role at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact/Call Centre Supervisor
- Manage a team of Contact Centre agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that your agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Assist in hiring and training employees, monitoring representative progress, and coaching them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in English, Mass Communication or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Lekki-Ajah residence is required
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted