Current Job Vacancies at Young Readers Library
Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Research and Training Officer
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be efficient in the use of computers.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must be able to make efficient deliveries.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to operate in the capacity of a leader.
- Must be passionate about training and research.
- Must have the skill needed to impact knowledge.
- Experience working with children preferred
- Close Proximity to Kado Estate preferred
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic Early years teachers, capable of gaining a child’s full potential.
- Early years teachers who will Nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and help prepare them for primary school education.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Plan rich and stimulating learning activities that achieve good progression
- Ensure effective teaching of the whole class and of group and individuals within the whole class setting, so that learning objectives are met and pupils learning time is used efficiently
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording weekly and termly progress report
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Assistant
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to communicate Effectively verbally and in writing
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2018