Work as a Farm Assistant at JMP Global Resources Limited
JMP Global Resources Limited is an enterprise development and project management firm with keen interest in facilitating organisational growth and development.
We pursue our objectives through our sound policies, application of dynamic management strategies, recruitment of competent professionals and establishment of partnerships with reputable institutions, training institutes and firms around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Assistant
Location: Agbor, Delta
- The farm assistant is required to work as part of the team to implement the agreed farm management plan, completing all tasks as required
- It is expected that the farm assistant will understand the farms targets and help to implement the activities that will mean the business can meet those targets
- Assisting with farm walks to collect pasture growth information.Assisting with any pasture renovation programme.Assisting with any crop establishment programme.
- Minimum quantification of an OND in Agriculture/Farm Management/Animal Rearing and Production
- Interested applicants should possess two or more years experience in Pig Farming/rearing and poultry rearing
- Candidates must be willing to live and work in Agbor, Delta State.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: email@example.com