Accounts Administrator needed at Ketcheon Engineering Services
Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos, and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, KES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
- We are in need of an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience of within 3-5 years as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.