IT Lecturer needed at Concord Global Business School
Concord Global Business School is a world-class international educational establishment that provides quality educational programs to students, working professionals and corporate organizations globally. WE offer academic programs, corporate training and vocational training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Lecturer
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science with not less than Second Class Lower Division or M.Sc. with Second Class Lower Division with relevant experience.
- Candidate must be based in Abuja only.
- He or She must have 2 or 3 specialisations in graphic design- Photoshop, InDesign, Networking and programming- Must be experienced with various programming languages and show proof of current or previous projects.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their Application and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Date of birth
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
The College Administrator,
Concord Global Business School,
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org