Electrical Supervisor Vacancy at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Function/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- To ensure proper coordination with contractor for material control, planning installation as per Electrical Design layout and specifications.
- To ensure cable schedules are properly followed in the installation, properly dressed, properly tagged.
- To ensure cable joining tests and terminations tests are conducted as per standards.
- To ensure junction boxes, earthing, etc. are properly executed.
- To ensure cable continuity checks are made and corrective is taken.
- To ensure cosmetic installation of cable trays on racks, at bends, etc. so that they are visibly impressive.
- To guide the contractor on work fronts and ensure mobilization of nec
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Electrical Engineering – Diploma/Degree
- Experience: 5 years
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online